Here are some ways to support grasya so she can serve grace to others:
0. Let me travel with a purpose: If you know I’m visiting your province/country, feel free to invite me to visit your charity and other organizations. I can also showcase your organization on my blog so readers will know your advocacy.
1. Work with me on your tech projects. For the past 13 yeas, I’ve been doing software application and website management, planning, deployment, maintenance, testing and debugging, training, documentation and promotion but not necessarily the whole development process. Feel free to work with me on your tech needs.
2. Buy books that I recommend.. and you’ll give me referral earnings at no cost to you
3. If you own coffee shops, hotels or restaurants, please let me display paintings and professional pictures taken by my friends and put a price tag on them. Part of the proceeds will go to charities that we are supporting. If you need quality and quantitative feedback from mystery shoppers/guests, sign in thru http://detectivespy.org/ and https://www.albatrossonline.com/
5. Linkin Page: Link grasya.com up in your blogroll and in your posts so you can help me spread the good word.
6. Improvement Notes: Please take a look at my site and let me know if there are bugs or if you have suggestions on how I can do better. I’m a student of life and would love to learn more so I can share more for the benefit of everyone.
7. If you have stuff to giveaway for your marketing campaign, grasya.com can promote and distribute these to her readers. Besides, that’s what grasya is for ;)
8. Advertise on grasya.com – Know the type of audience and influence reach of grasya.com at http://www.grasya.com/press
9. Subscribe to my newsletter to receive regular updates on how I survive travel and earning money on the road. I don’t usually post these updates on public, so this information is available to subscribers only. Newsletter is located at lower right side of the screen
10. Be a fairy to a fairy. Let’s collaborate on how to fulfill both our wishes. Here’s mine. What’s yours?
After 10 years of writing random thoughts, I finally decided to monetize this website. This doesn’t mean my thoughts will be compromise and biased. I’m all for transparency on how you earn online to inspire others that they can do it too. You can see earnings are documented as follows: