you're reading...

alternative lifestyle, Makati, Miss Adventure Travels, What to do in Manila

How I saved 50% of the original budget in our Makati staycation

While people were going out of Metro Manila last holidays, on the other hand, we the promdis, took advantage of it and went to tour in the concrete jungle.

We stayed in a beautiful condo in Makati and the staycation was soooooo worth it.

makati at night
The place was situated in the 30th floor in the heart of Makati. It has complete amenities with swimming pool, gymn, wifi, aircon, hot shower and kitchen.. the place was very nice that we almost wouldn’t want to go out of the place during the whole staycation xD

It was near greenbelt and other malls, and near a park too. It feels so odd to be a tourist while you see busy people walking fast in the prime business district in the Philippines.. and to think that one time, I was once like that busy bitchy person wearing high heeled (name your shoe brand here) in the streets of the concrete jungle..

makati staycation
Well, the world is round people and we each have our highs and lows.. definitely, that day was a high for me.. don’t worry I’m going back to farm living when I get back to the boondocks ;D

Anyway, so you asked me how I was able to save 50%? Before we decided to go to the Metro, I was searching around on where to best spend a mini reunion. The most basic private pool that we can get is worth 10,000.00 pesos for 24 hours, excluding the food and the transportation expenses.

But when we had this staycation in the heart of Makati, the styled condo with complete amenities costs only (tada!) $75 for 5 people. We even had more budget for food and transportation which is an estimate of 2000 pesos. Total spending cost is around 5000.00 pesos only compare to spending 10000 pesos on a private resort in Laguna, the staycation in Makati is a super duper deal.

makati staycation2
I actually don’t want to reveal the location of the place because I discovered it.. finders keepers :P

But I also remember sharing is caring so I need to practice what I preach xD..

I also had a deal with the super gracious host Dianne and Louise because they gave me a discount, soooo if you want to have a perfect staycation like we did, feel free to ask me so I can refer you to them..

Want to have a discount too? I’m giving you P1,113 travel credit once you sign up at airbnb using this link… so there you go, hopefully, more Filipino people in different sectors of society, will get to travel their own country and also get to have fun.

Previous Topic:
Next Topic:

Discussion

36 Responses to “How I saved 50% of the original budget in our Makati staycation”

1. whoa! will keep this in mind for when i visit MNL :D

Posted by Rain Campanilla | Words and Wanderlust | April 11, 2015, 6:09 am
  2. I’m interested with this one. I would like my mom to experience staying in a hotel with swimming pool. But, the price always hinder me so. Imagine my excitement when I read this! So please, super duper please… drop me an email. I’ll return the favor, if I can. Have an awesome day!!

Posted by LJ | September 7, 2015, 8:54 am
  3. Hi! I am interested to know the location. Me and my mom with friends would like to try it out. Thanks in advance!

Posted by Najma Austria | November 10, 2015, 3:53 am
  4. Hello! very nice and helpful blog!😁 I’ve been looking for a nice place near Manila which costs reasonable and worth it. please please also send me an email 🙌🏻🙋🏻

Posted by Alyssa | November 27, 2015, 9:04 am
  5. hi,

I’m interested to know the location me and my family will try this one its a nice place to stay

thanks
    mark

Posted by mark | December 4, 2015, 4:37 am
  6. Hi! Would you be so kind to email me the info of this lovely place? Planning to have a staycation soon. Thanks! :)

Posted by Messiah | December 5, 2015, 2:55 am
  7. Planning for a staycation with my friends, wanna know the location. Nice blog tho! Keep it up.

Posted by Jane | December 11, 2015, 2:34 am
  8. HI! I am also interested with the place! kindly send me the details. Thank you. :D

Posted by Carlo | January 3, 2016, 3:18 pm
  9. Hello I am looking for a cheap nice place,
    hope you can help me provide info about this hotel :-)’Thank you so much

Posted by Frecel Honorio | January 17, 2016, 2:43 pm
  10. HI, I am interested to know this place too. Thank you.

Posted by Janice | February 27, 2016, 8:48 am
  11. I’m interested too!!

Posted by Freda | March 3, 2016, 4:58 pm
  12. Hi, I’m interested to know the place. Please send me the details.. my email add is pascualjoanna@rocketmail.com

thanks!

Posted by Joanna Marie Pascual | March 7, 2016, 9:06 am
  13. Looks like Mosaic condo in greenbelt makati

Posted by Any | March 15, 2016, 3:32 am
  14. Hi! Is this still available next next week? I want details for this place. Can you email me? That would be so glad! Thank you. :)

Posted by Hidemi M. Tamura | March 28, 2016, 7:15 am
  15. Great place for staycation! I sure wanna try :) Can you email me the details maam? Thank you so much in advance. :)

Posted by Nicole D | April 17, 2016, 1:28 am
  16. Hi im planning a staycation on my sons 7th bday but im on a budget can u help me i just want my son and mom expirience staying in hotel tnx

Posted by Cyril | April 17, 2016, 2:49 pm
  17. Hi! Nice experience, wanna try it too! Kindle help me po as I’am planning a staycation for my college buddies this May 7. May i know the details of this place, please? Thank you and best regards! :)

Posted by Orange Sanvictores | April 28, 2016, 4:22 am
  18. Hi grasya, please share details of your lovely staycation. Thank you so much and best regards!

Posted by tinai | May 4, 2016, 8:16 am
  19. Hi! You’re blog helped alot. I’m looking for a place like this to stay with my friends. Can you please please email me about it? Thank you so muchhh. <3

Posted by Loriene | May 18, 2016, 3:47 pm
  20. Hi we are planning to have a staycation for my daughter’s birthday this weekend. Please send me the details please. Thank you:)

Posted by Rachel Fernando | May 27, 2016, 7:45 pm
  21. Good Day! May I know the details, thanks in advance! :)

Posted by Kai | June 1, 2016, 7:48 am
  22. Mind if you let me know how to get there or where the place is?

Posted by Cedric Mendoza | June 30, 2016, 4:31 am
  23. great blog. hope you can share me the location. wanna bring my famiy there on weekend

Posted by melai | July 2, 2016, 7:15 am
  24. Hi,I’m interested to know where this is. Can you please email me the details. Thanks!

Posted by Katie | July 15, 2016, 8:50 am
  25. I just want to inquire what specific name of that place? thank you

Posted by Donavel Limbo | July 20, 2016, 2:30 pm
  26. Hi, pls give me details of this place. Thank you.

Posted by Kaye | September 6, 2016, 9:44 am
  27. Hi! I’m looking for an affordable place to stay in Manila with my family. Could you kindly send me info on the condo where you stayed? Thanks!

Posted by Ellen Asistio | January 23, 2017, 3:06 am