I never learn. After encountering all possible mishaps on the road, here I am plotting my next escape plan. Hopefully this time, while I’m traveling, no one will rob our house already. I’ve been working with my community on their self sustainable livelihood so we can decrease the number of hungry people in the area.. I hope robbery will decrease too!
Hopefully this time, my ATM will work.. the last time was great timing because I needed to have a rabies checkup and my ATM don’t want to spit cash! Want more stories of my mishaps?
We try to remember the beautiful side of travel and forget the not so good stories.. I remember both :D
Hopefully this time, the airplane that I’m in won’t divert back due to weather disturbance.. this happened just 2 weeks ago. Actually I’ve collected enough misadventures that I can make an ebook out of it already.. Will you buy it? :D
Hopefully this time, all my projects are working and getting profits.. except of course for grasya.org..
And since my projects are all in baby phases, I hope I’ll get a great client that will pay me enough to travel. For those interested on how I am able to live this way of life, and would like to have a similar one (without the mishaps of course), I offer travel lifestyle coaching on a pay what you want basis. Feel free to reach out at grasya (at) grasya dot com.
So what am I doing so I can maintain this way of life? Here are project updates:
1. Grasya.com and grasya.org – All the earnings from the site are allotted for my travel funds so I can explore more homestays, stay with tribes, do community projects, create a beautiful life.
Top relevant searches for this site:
tagaytay trip budget
things to buy in nepal
baking cake with sand
comparison of thailand and philippines
laguna philippines trip
Top searchers are from Philippines, United States, India, United Kingdom, Malaysia
2. Tech projects – at the moment, this income stream is a low earner. Which means I really need to sit down and focus on this area.
3. Errand to go – Since it has started, errand runners has been earning already. However, I have not earned yet xD… Guess I need to start doing some of the errands too!
4. Mystery shopping – I’ve got a steady client already yay! And beyond that, I’m actually helping people get mystery shopping gigs too yay! Hope for more projects to come.
5. Rental properties – My dad’s house in our hidden paradise is up for rent. I’m also helping my friends rent their beautiful houses too. So far, it earned a meager amount last Christmas. I’m actually giving you travel credits if you book thru airbnb. So both of us will be happy
6. Online loading – This was a play project with my niece before but she did not push it thru. So I transfered the project to my neighbhor for her self sustainable livelihood.
Non Monetary Revenue
1. I was given 2 free plane tickets last January and February courtesy of clients
2. I earned 3000 credits for a home exchange platform Trampolinn. I can give you credits too
My other income streams that are not yet earning are my language tutorial site, my self sustainability site, online store and a book where I’m featured.
Yeah, they are plenty but it’s still a long way to go to conquer my target monthly goals. I’m pretty much optimistic though, because these are my babies and I’m proud of my projects. Do you want to collaborate together?
I’ll be traveling with my mom on the mid of this year to Thailand and Vietnam. And then I’m plotting an escape plan to a new continent. I really prefer to stay in a place longer and not just point and shoot so we’ll see what the future holds. I want an authentic experience but of course sponsors are welcome every now and then.
Ok.. now.. where to go next?